Which Particular Ventilation System is Right for Your House?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While the two are suitable for brand new or renovated energy-efficient homes, the brand you demand depends on your regional climate. Houses in certain parts of the country, such as the the middle of the United States, can benefit from each of them.
Find out about the ventilation systems we sell. Or give us a call at 262-358-9468 for extra information on which exactly is right for you.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Best for cold climates.
- Removes air from your house and exchanges it with fresh air from the outdoors.
- Maintains warmth so you don’t have to reheat the refreshing air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Best for warm or humid parts of the country.
- Sends heat and excess moisture outside.
- Levels out humidity so you can use your air conditioning on fewer days.