As spring starts, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Racine? Particularly if your cooling system is recently installed or was cooling well last season.
Here’s one way to think about it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never have to request any work for it, such as changing the oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your system inspected seasonally by a Keystone Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc professional can help find small troubles before they become major malfunctions. (And cause your system to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outside, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly decrease your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, you should call an expert to take care of delicate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect within your unit can push it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can lead to increased energy needs—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it work longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity bill and over the years, since you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps spot minor troubles before they become big, pricey troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully inspect components and complete a cycle of AC performance verifications. These all-inclusive processes often allow us to identify problems before they turn into major problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is prepped to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require annual maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this service, your equipment is open to early meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC service should involve a check and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll check the following locations and components:
- Overall equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Today with Keystone Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc
Now is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Keystone Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc pros a shout at 262-358-9468 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, don’t forget to check our special offers for savings on your next maintenance.