In Racine you depend on your furnace
to keep you warm throughout the winter. If it’s been a while since you had a routine maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be preparing for furnace fix-up
visit in the near future. As a minimum, you could have a dirty air filter, which can block air flow and impact your furnace’s execution. It could even cause problems with your furnace’s control switch, which works furnace operation.
There are many other reasons you may require a furnace repair. We’ve compiled some symptoms for you to search for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump maintenance, the better. Call in a professional, like Keystone Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc, if you notice any of these symptoms:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it operating enough? Is it running all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem feeble? Indications related to your blower could signify a bit of a problem with your air filter or the interior blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you hiking up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still chilly? This could be a difficulty with your thermostat. It may be that your furnace is too little for your home. It may even be a difficulty with your gas source or your pilot light, amid other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts operating loudly or making noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be a problem.
- You smell gas. You definitely don’t want to mess around with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace right away and turn off its gas supply. Stay clear from lighting matches or changing on lights until your HVAC technician or your gas company looks at it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Usually this is a obstructed condensation line. This could require both plumbing and HVAC pros to repair.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is climbing, but your usage is not, there could be a number of complications. Your HVAC technician will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these symptoms, you’ll know when you need to arrange furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Keystone Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc at 262-358-9468 when you need to arrange repairs or annual maintenance.