During the colder Racine months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when it breaks down and turns out to be your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t happen in your home, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. However, if it does, a simple call to Keystone Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc will get you warm and comfortable quickly. We’ve got some indicators you should watch for to help you decide if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before you are faced with an emergency repair job. Call Keystone Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc as soon as possible if you notice any of these complications:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace immediately and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that produces a flame and leave the lights off until your furnace can be evaluated by a qualified technician or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re frequently turning up the thermostat, yet you’re still cold, a furnace repair may be in order. While this could be a indication of a problem with your thermostat, it might also mean your furnace is not big enough for your space.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you notice a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s become noisier than usual, it’s probably wise to schedule a repair.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re running your furnace as you usually do but notice an increase in your energy bill, there are a few different problems you could be experiencing. Your professional from Keystone Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc can identify what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running constantly, you could have a problem. It could be a something as minimal as an air filter problem or something as large as a motor problem. We’ll help you find out what the problem is.
Now that you know how to recognize when you need a furnace repair, contact us and our team can help. If your furnace is operating fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call Keystone Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc at 262-358-9468 or schedule an appointment with us online.